Friday, July 17, 2009

Gathering in South Carolina



We had a great opportunity to be together in South Carolina. Ali came up for a wedding, I went to Boiling Springs to tend. Liz flew down from New York, and Andrew took a day off and we went to the zoo. Doug flew in and we headed for Ridgeland, where I was born. Mike flew in for a few days. Linda and Kathy were already there so it was a big group of us. We visited our dear relatives there, and oh how we love them. It was so beautiful, and so good to see everyone. I wanted my children to experience and feel my love for the South, and understand their roots. It was a success. They all want to go back. Thanks to Steve & Joan, Aunt Ruth, Aunt Parniece, for your hospitality. Good to see Uncle Rudy, Aunt Bill and Aunt Tena as well as many cousins. Love you.. You mean the world to us.

No comments: